I really shouldn’t leave it so long to post here!
Since last time, this is what I’ve been writing on for iTWire … mostly Linux, but some other items too.
- The wit and wisdom of Linus Torvalds
- Why doesn’t everyone just run Linux?
- Why the latest IE flaw proves Linux got it right from the start
- Dumbass consumers squander netbook experience by rejecting Linux
- Obama and McCain prove critical open source argument true – this is an important one! Electronic voting systems are a reality and only the open source viewpoint can assure transparency and accuracy.
- School teacher claims, “Linux is illegal, no software is free.”
- Geeks seek to hack depression
- Why do Windows programs suck so freaking much (and what can they learn from Linux?)
- Linux netbooks look likely to save Government education promise
- Why the Cybersource education solution won’t get off the ground